Aromatherapy at Vale Therapies…
The totally bespoke massage treatment. You will feel nurtured, uplifted and deeply relaxed.
Aromatherapy is the use of essential plant oils for their therapeutic properties. An aromatherapy massage involves creating a unique blend of oils that are specific to balancing your current mood and health. The molecules in essential oils are small enough to pass through the skin and lungs and absorb into the bloodstream, where they can produce chemical changes in the body. Strokes used in aromatherapy massage are traditionally long, light, gentle strokes, to induce a deep state of relaxation. The oils are the main therapeutic agents, but your aromatherapy massage can be as firm as you wish it to be. For a deluxe aromatherapy experience, have a look at our Relaxation Rituals.
Essential oils can be used to treat a wide range of health complaints such as:
- Hormonal imbalances
- Stress, anxiety and tension
- Respiratory problems
- Muscular issues
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin conditions
- Headaches and migraines
At Vale Therapies, Neals Yard Organic essential oils are used for their superior quality. If you like these products and would like to buy some,
please take a look at my online NYR Organic shop.
Aromatherapy Massage: Your treatment. Expect:
- An initial consultation in which we agree treatment objectives
- Together, we will create a bespoke blend of oils for your massage
- An inhalation of the essential oils whilst your are massaged to uplift and calm you
- A peaceful, cocooning environment; I will work in silence unless you wish to talk
- Hot aromatherapy compress to cleanse and relax the feet
- Essential oil infused warm compress after your massage
- A small bottle of your bespoke blend of essential oils to take away for home use
- A spa-like feel to relax, restore and rejuvenate you